Golfers looking to take their game to the next level understand the importance of quality golf club components, and the shaft is no exception. After all, it is responsible for the swing speed and power of your club. With that in mind, finding a reliable and high-performing shaft is crucial to your success.
The House of Forged is one of the most trusted brands in golf when it comes to shafts and other components. In this House of Forged shaft review, we’ll take a deep dive into this popular brand and check whether it’s worth the investment.
What is the House of Forged?
The House of Forged is a golf component manufacturer that’s known for its top-quality shafts. The company has been around since 1990 and is based in California, USA. Their shafts are designed with the latest technology and materials to deliver a high level of performance, consistency, and feel.
What Makes House of Forged Shafts Unique?
One of the things that set House of Forged shafts apart from other brands is their manufacturing process. The company uses a hand-rolling technique that ensures each shaft is unique and tailored to the specific golfer’s needs. They also use high-quality materials such as carbon fiber, graphite, and steel to create shafts that deliver exceptional performance and feel.
Another unique feature of House of Forged shafts is their weight sorting system. Each shaft is sorted by weight and frequency to ensure the consistency and accuracy of the clubs built with them. This sorting system allows golfers to find the perfect shaft weight for their swing and style, which can translate to better performance on the course.
House of Forged Shaft Models
The House of Forged has a wide range of shaft models that cater to different golfers, swing styles, and preferences. Some of the popular models include the…
- Tour Light – A lightweight shaft designed for golfers looking for maximum swing speed and distance. It features low torque and a high kick point, which helps to promote a higher ball flight.
- Platinum – A mid-weight shaft that delivers a balance of power and control. It has a mid-to-high kickpoint and a low torque, making it perfect for golfers with moderate-to-high swing speeds.
- Express – A heavy-weight shaft designed for golfers seeking more accuracy and control. It features a low launch and spin, making it ideal for those with faster swing speeds looking to keep the ball flight lower.
Pros and Cons of House of Forged Shafts
Like any golf component, House of Forged shafts come with their own set of pros and cons. Here are a few to consider before buying.
- High-quality materials and manufacturing process
- Unique weight sorting system
- Wide range of models to choose from
- Exceptional performance and feel
- Higher than average cost
- Limited availability in some areas
Who Should Use House of Forged Shafts?
House of Forged shafts are ideal for golfers who are looking for a premium component that will help them achieve their best performances on the course. They are particularly suited to golfers with faster swing speeds who need a shaft that delivers a high level of accuracy, consistency, and power.
In conclusion, the House of Forged is a reliable and high-performance brand that’s worth considering for your next golf shaft purchase. Their unique manufacturing process, weight sorting system, and range of models make them a top choice among golfers looking for exceptional performance and feel. While they come with a higher price tag than some other brands, they’re a worthwhile investment that can help take your game to the next level.